Sons and daughters of our family grow up, as they grow older, the responsibility on us increases, even when they turn 16, the new responsibility of learning license comes on us. Now, if we go to any agent, they take 500 to 1000 rupees to get the learning license from us. You can get a learning license at home for just 55 to 85 rupees. Here we will tell you the complete process of how to apply for learning license
Eligibility for learning license
Eligibility to get learning license online should be as follows:
- Any person who is 16 years old can get full license of two wheeler i.e. wheeler without gear.
- A person above 18 years of age without transport is a wheeler such as; Can get license for gear, motor cars, tractors and accompanying 2 wheelers.
- For other non-transport vehicles and transport vehicles: Person should have completed 20 years. Apart from this he should be 8th standard pass and should have 1 year experience in driving light motor vehicle.
Documents required for learning license
Identity proof (any one)
- Election card
- PAN card
- aadhar card
Age Proof (Any One)
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Certificate (LC)
Address proof (any one)
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement
- aadhar card
Passport photographs and signature
How to Apply Online for Learning License?
Follow the steps to apply online for learning license as follows:
- First you go to Sarathi Transport website or click here
- After that, enter the details of the applicant and submit
- Then, upload the required documents
- After that, upload photo and signature
- After uploading photo and signature you select LL test slot booking
- Finally pay the fee and submit
- That’s it! Your learning license application will be submitted.
If you have any question regarding the information about this learning license, you can tell us by writing in the comment. We will answer your question soon.